Warm-up mode is a popular cheat command used by players to warm up before a match. It’s also a good way to practice in CS:GO. The main difference between warm-up and a match is that after a player dies, they don’t have to wait for the end of the round, but instead instantly respawn and continue playing.
How to activate warm-up mode in CS:GO
First, let’s talk about activating warm-up mode. Since warm-up commands are considered cheats, you need to activate cheat mode with the command sv_cheats 1. After that, use the command:
- mp_do_warmup_offine 1 – activates warm-up mode.
By default, the warm-up time is only one minute, so players often use the command to increase the warm-up time mp_warmuptime. If you want a long (infinite) warm-up, set a large time with mp_warmuptime 99999999.
How to end warm-up mode in CS:GO
Warm-up mode will automatically end after the set time has elapsed. If you want to forcibly turn off warm-up mode, use the following commands:
- mp_do_warmup_offine 0
After using any of the above commands, the warm-up will end and the match will start from the beginning.
Additional warm-up commands
During warm-up, players may find the following commands useful:
- impulse 101 – gives maximum $60,000 cash;
- mp_buytime 99999 – infinite time to buy weapons;
- mp_buy_anywhere 1 – the ability to buy weapons anywhere on the map.
Giving popular weapons and grenades for games:
- give weapon_deagle – give Desert Eagle;
- give weapon_ak47 – give AK-47;
- give weapon_m4a1 – give M4A4;
- give weapon_awp – give AWP;
- givecurrentammo – give full ammo for the current weapon;
- give item_assaultsuit – give yourself body armor and helmet;
- give weapon_hegrenade – give HE grenade;
- give weapon_flashbang – give flashbang;
- give weapon_smokegrenade – give smoke grenade;
- give weapon_molotov – give Molotov cocktail;
- give weapon_incgrenade – give incendiary grenade.